I am an in-network provider for several insurance companies, many of which cover individual mental health services. Your insurance eligibility and coverage will be determined once our office submits a claim. To help determine if your insurance company covers individual mental health services, please call them with these questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my plan cover?
- When does my plan renew?
- Is Heather O’Neil an in-network or out-of-network provider?
- What is my co-pay amount?
- Do I need an authorization code to begin therapy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
Once you have the answers to the questions above, you may have questions for me. Please do not hesitate to call the office at (720) 363-5793 if I can be of help.