To support our community in its efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19 and support our healthcare systems to function as well as they can my practice has switched to working online offering HIPPA compliant (confidential) teletherapy rather than in person sessions. Please contact me to schedule an appointment.
I am an in-network provider for several insurance companies, many of which cover individual mental health services. Your insurance eligibility and coverage will be determined once our office submits a claim. To help determine if your insurance company covers individual mental health services, please call them with these questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my plan cover?
- When does my plan renew?
- Is Heather O’Neil an in-network or out-of-network provider?
- What is my co-pay amount?
- Do I need an authorization code to begin therapy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
Once you have the answers to the questions above, you may have questions for me. Please do not hesitate to call the office at (720) 363-5793 if I can be of help.